Specificații tehnice ale utilajului
- Construction and Demolition
- Grading and Leveling
- Connects as an interface between the Bob-Tach™ and attachment. (1)
- Rotates right or left 15 degrees from center.
- Hydraulically controlled from loader seat.
- Keeps load level on uneven terrain.
- Cuts level path out of sidehill.
- Digs drainage ditches with the corner of the bucket.
(1) Note: Use of Tilt-Tatch™ will reduce operating capacity and tip load by approximately 20%. See the Tilt-Tatch™ Operators Manual for New Load Ratings. Note: Tilt-Tatch™ can be used with non-hydraulic attachments only. • Digs drainage ditches with the corner of the bucket.
Characteristics and performance
Weights and Dimensions