Specificații tehnice ale utilajului
- Construction and Demolition
- Road work, Recycling and Cleaning
- The cylindrical design gives you easier access to jobs in confined areas, enabling you to broaden your range of operations
- Upper and lower shock absorbers isolate the breaker from the housing, reducing noise and vibration for increased operator comfort, without sacrificing performance
- Hardest-hitting breakers in their respective Impact Energy Classes.
- Diaphragm-type accumulators reduce maintenance by preventing slow leaks.
- Long-life breakers designed for all demolition jobs with minimal maintenance
- The innovative steel ring feature retains the tool bushing, protecting the grease access, and provides a quick tool change solution
- Designed for minimum downtime and with few service parts to reduce operation cost and improve overall lifetime of the attachment
- Bobcat® breakers produce low recoil and minimal hydraulic pressure spike to their carriers.
- Breakers can be mounted on your excavator with various systems: directly to the arm pin, with the hydraulic quick coupler or with either of the two mechanical couplers – Klac and Lehnhoff systems
Characteristics and performance
Weights and Dimensions